|Post Name||UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Civil Services Pre Change Exam Center|
|New Pre-exam Date||4-Oct-2020|
|Short Description||Union Public Service Commission UPSC declared new exam date for IAS and Indian Forest Service Vacancy 2020. All candidate check new exam date.|
|Category||General/OBC||AC/ST/PH||All Category Female|
|-Min Age : 21 Years|
-Max Age : 32 Years
-Extra age relaxation as per rule
|* IAS – Graduate in any stream|
* IFS – Graduate in Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent
|Vacancy Details Total : 886 PostIndian Administrative Service 796 Post | Indian Forest Service : 90 Post|
|Indian Administrative Service.||Indian Foreign Service||Indian Police Service.|
|Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr A||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Postal Service, Group A||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B||Pondicherry Police Service, Group B|
|Indian Trade Service,Group A (Gr. III).||Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Gr A|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A||Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Gr A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B|
How to fill form online
- While applying online you must have a valid email id and scanned copies of your photo and signature.
- On email id you will receive your user name and password which are required, when you will printout your admit card.
- Haryana postal circle latest form for the post of Dak Sevak and Branch Post Master to be filled between 8th June to 7th July 2020.
- The entire Candidate should read all the instruction carefully before applying the form online.
- Please check all your documents like DMC, id’s proof such as adhaar card,2 passport size photo.
- Scan all your documents while filling the form, always be careful while scanning your signature.
- All candidate should carry their admit card and id proof with them.